Welcome to the Data Permission section of the employee module.
1) Here, you can assign various permissions to entities present in your organizations.
2) In order to create a new data permission set, click on Create new.
3) You can input the name to give your group a title
4) Hover on access level dropdown to assign the appropriate access level.
5) Hover on choose entity to decide which entity you want to assign the access to the respective sub-admin.
6) Click on done to complete the assignment of the data permission.
7) After creating the Data permission group you may refresh the page, it will now reflect the newly created group
8) Click on the 3 dots on the Access group name and select view, as soon as it opens you can select on “Add users” and the add the users there as per your feasibility and the same users will have the access of the data for the respective entity selected