Yes, of course. You can either select multiple selects, or you can choose long answers, short answers or rating scales to receive your employees’ responses.
1. First, log into your zimyo account
2. This will take you to the homepage. From there, click on the “ESS” tab.
3. This will take you to the dashboard.
4. On the top of the screen, you will see numerous menus, including- Dashboard, Engage, Request, Finance, Benefits, and Others.
5. From the header, click on “Engage.”
6. This will navigate you to the following dashboard:
7. If you want to create a survey, then click on “Survey” from the menu on the left side of the screen. The following screen will appear.
8. To create a new survey, click on “ Create New” on the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to the following screen.
9. From here, you can add questions for your survey by clicking on “Add Question” at the bottom of the survey introduction.
10. You can choose the format in which you want to present your survey to your employees. If you want to choose multiple select questions, then you can choose the “Multiple select” from the dropdown.
11. You can add as many choices as you want by clicking on the “Add New” button. You can either keep the same format for all your questions or you can choose different options for every question. To do so,
12. Click on the “Add New” and choose your answering format.
13. After choosing your answering format, you can start adding questions to your survey.
14. Prepare your survey questionnaire and then publish it.
15. Click on “Yes, publish it” if you want to finally publish the survey.
16. Once you click on “Publish”, you will be landed on the following page. Here, you can see your survey title and responses as well.