1. First, log into your Zimyo account.
2. Then, you will land on the all applications page.
3. Click on the tab “HRMS application”.
4. This will take you to the dashboard.
5. On the top of the screen you will see numerous menus including- Dashboard, Engage, Request, Calendar, Reports, Others.
6. From the header click on “Engage”.
7. This will navigate you to the following dashboard:
8. From here you can click on the “All Posts” dropdown just below the “What’s on your mind” column on the right side of the screen.
9. You can select the “Polls” from the dropdown menu that appears after you click on the “All Posts” tab.
10. After you click on the polls, you can view all the polls you have conducted to date.
11. You can see the responses on the poll itself. If you want to see individual responses, then you can click on the total number of responses you have received which can be seen below the choices you have shared with your audience.
12. This will navigate you to the following screen.
13. From here, you can see the individual responses of the participants.