If a ticket is raised to you, there are many operations that you can perform on a ticket.
- First login to the Zimyo HRMS portal using your login credentials, this will take you to your admin page.
- From the menu, select Organisation and go to Helpdesk
- In the Helpdesk tab click on Tickets to see the ticket assigned to you or any one else by choosing the status as Pending
- Now click on Reply or Reply and Close(this deletes the ticket from the ticket list assigned to you) button.
- When a new window opens, type down your comment for the ticket or attach any relevant document. Then click on Save.
- If you are not admin or sub-admin, you can reply or reply and close the Helpdesk tickets from ESS as well
Please refer to this for better understanding from both admin page and ESS: