The structure is basically a combination of KRA/KPIs & competencies which are already mapped with sections/KRAs as per their weightage in the review process. The HR admin can create different structures as per requirement on the basis of employee’s level, department level, designation level, and location level.
1. First, log into your Zimyo account.
2. You’ll land on the “Dashboard”.
3. From the dashboard click on “Configuration”. This will take you to the following screen:
4. From here click on “Structure” from the main menu on the left side of the screen. This will take you to the following screen.
5. From here click on the “Create Structure” tab on the right side of the screen. This will take you to the following screen.
6. You can create the structure from here. Name your structure, select your structure year, select the employees for whom you want to create the structure, select designation, department, & location from the top tab on the screen.
7. You can then choose the attributes or KPIs/KRAs on which you want to assess or review your employees by clicking on the tab menu. For example, if you want to review your employee on the basis of his behavior, then click on the behavior tab and choose the option you like.
8. Then click on the “Finish” button
9. Your structure will be successfully created.