1. To schedule an interview, first, log into your ATS account.
2. This will take you to the ATS Dashboard. From the dashboard click on “Job”. The following screen will appear.
3. From here choose the job you want to schedule an interview for and click on “Interview”. This will take you to the following page:
4. From here click on “Hiring Process”. This will take you to the following screen.
5. Click on the “Edit” icon from the interview section. The following popup will appear. Select “Schedule Interview” from the dropdown menu and click on submit. Besides scheduling the interview, you can also add steps to other hiring processes.
6. You can also define the roles for the hiring team by clicking on the dropdown under the “Hiring Team” tab. Choose the role you want to assign to the people involved in the hiring process and click on “Add to hiring team”.
7. Once you have successfully mapped the activity, you need to click on the workflow from the tab just above the hiring process for the job menu.
8. This will take you to the following screen.
9. Then click on the three dots that appear in the candidate’s name tab.
10. Click on “Schedule Interview”. This will take you to the following screen.
11. Fill in the required information and check the box “Add invite to the candidate”. This will open up an email template. You can either choose the default email template or can customize the email content as per your requirements.
12. Once you have prepared the email content click on “Send”. You can also make interview invitations private by checking the box- Make interview invitations private.
13. After you click on the “send” button you will land on the page where you can see all the candidates shortlisted for the interview.