Attributes are basically the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), are a subset of Section/KRAs, and employee’s performance would be measured based on the results shown. Follow the below path to configure attributes:
1. First, log into your Zimyo account.
2. You’ll land on the “Dashboard”.
3. From the dashboard click on “Configuration”. This will take you to the following screen:
4. From here click on “Attributes/KPI” from the main menu on the left side of the screen. This will take you to the following screen.
5. From here click on the “Create Attributes” tab on the right side of the screen. Following popup will appear on the screen.
6. Fill in the required details & click on “Submit”.