1. To add a new holiday, log into your Zimyo account first. This will take you to the Main Page.
2. On the Main page, there will be icons on the left side. Click on the “Calendar” icon.
3. This will open the calendar tray. From this set of menus, click on “Holidays.” This will take you to a menu where you can see the complete list of holidays you have created.
4. From here click on “Create New”. A drop-down menu will appear. You can either add holidays either manually or using bulk updates.
You can add holidays using 2 methods:
1st Method: Add Manually.
5. When you click on “Add Manually”, the following dropdown will appear.
6. Fill in the required fields and click on “Submit”. Your holidays will be updated.
2nd Method: Bulk Update
7. When you click on “Bulk Update”, the following dropdown will appear.
8. Fill in the required fields and click on “Submit”. Your holidays will be updated.