1. To add a new holiday, first, log into your Zimyo account. This will take you to the Apps dashboard.
2. From the Apps dashboard click on “HRMS”. This will land you on the HRMS dashboard. From the dashboard click on “Calendar”.
3. This will take you to the following screen. From here click on “Settings. This will land you on the following screen.
4. From the calendar menu on the right side of the screen click on “Shifts”.
5. From here click on “Create New”. A dropdown menu will appear. You can either assign fixed shifts or flexible shifts to your employees.
6. When you click on the “Flexible Daily Shift” or “Fixed Daily Shift” option, a popup will appear on the screen. Fill in the required information and click on “Done”.
7. You can also choose more options by clicking on “More Options” from the popup. The more option sections will allow you to customize the time and regularisation options. You can also set other configuration options.
8. The other configuration options allow you to give certain permissions or controls to your employees for e.g, you can enable or disable biometric attendance, clock in/out from mobile, punch from the web, clock in cut-off time, etc.