- To delete or deactivate a job, you need to log into your ATS account.
2. This will take you to the ATS Dashboard. From the dashboard click on “Job” from the top tab. This will take you to the window where there is a list of jobs you have created to date.
3. From here you can choose the job you want to delete or deactivate. To take action, click on the “Action” button on the right side of the screen.
4. Choose the action you want to take from the drop-down menu. If you want to deactivate the job you can do so by clicking on “Deactivate the job”, similarly click on “Delete” if you want to delete the job.
5. After you click on “Deactivate”, the following popup will appear on your screen. Confirm your action.
6. Job deactivated message will be displayed and you can see you have successfully deactivated the job. Repeat the above step to delete the job.