1. First, log into your Zimyo Account.
2. This will take you to the homepage. From there, click on the “ESS” tab.
3. This will take you to the dashboard.
4. On the top of the screen, you will see numerous menus, including- Dashboard, Engage, Request, Finance, Benefits, and Others.
5. From the header, click on “Engage.” This will navigate you to the above-mentioned page.
6. You can click on the “Feed” tab. Then click on “What’s on your mind.” This will show you the following menu.
7. Then, a Create Post popup will appear on your screen.
8. You can type in the message you want to share, and add photos, videos, or files in the box that appear on your screen.
9. Then select the people, departments, teams, or entities you want to share your post with by clicking on the dropdown menu at the bottom of the popup.
10. You can select the people you want to share your post with from the dropdown list.
11. Then, click on Done.
12. After that, click on the “Post” button.
13. Hurray! Mission accomplished.