1. First, log into your Zimyo Account.
2.Then, you will land on the all applications page.
3.Click on the tab “HRMS application”.
4. This will take you to the dashboard
5. On the top of the screen you will see numerous menus including- Dashboard, Engage, Request, Calendar, Reports, Others.
6. From the header click on “Engage”.
7. This will navigate you to the following dashboard:
8. This dashboard is known as “Feed” or “Organization Social Networking”.
9. For creating a new post, click on the “What’s on your mind” column below the header.
10. Then, a Create Post popup will appear on your screen.
11. You can type in the message you want to share, add photos, videos, or files in the box that appear on your screen.
12. Then select the people, departments, teams, or entities you want to share your post with by clicking on the dropdown menu at the bottom of the popup.
13. You can select the people you want to share your post with from the dropdown list.
14. Then, click on Done.
15. After that, click on the “Post” button.
16. Hurray! Mission accomplished.