1. First, log into your Zimyo Account.
2. Then, you will land on the all applications page
3.Click on the tab “HRMS application”
4. This will take you to the dashboard
5. Click on the “Others” tab
6. Click on “Onboarding” in the dropdown menu
7. This will navigate you to the overview page.
8. From the overview page, click on the “Settings” tab.
9. From there, click on the “Create New” button.
10. Now, you can give a name to your workflow, select the status “Active” Or “Inactive”, and then click on “Done.”
11. Your saved workflow will appear in the below format
12. Then, choose the stage “pre-onboarding” if you are creating a workflow for an intern or candidate. You can select the “Onboarded” option if you have hired a new employee.
13. Then click on save. You can also add the onboarding kit to your workflow. The kit can contain company tour videos, documents, or policies you want to show to your new hires.
14. You can customize the onboarding workflows as per your requirements.