An employee can only avail of the financial benefits, be it NPS, loans, advances, insurances, or other financial plans, if the features or plans are activated by the admin or HR of the company.
1. If your organization has activated the Tax saving plans or NPS, then you can easily apply for the scheme simply by logging into your Zimyo account. This will navigate you to the main dashboard.
2. Click on “Benefits” from the main dashboard menu on the left side of the screen. This will take you to the following page:
3. From the top tab click on “Tax Savings”. This will take you to the following page:
4. From here click on the “Apply Now” button. The following popup will appear.
5. Click on “Ok” to proceed further. Once you click on “Ok” you will be directed to the following landing page:
6. This page has covered all the necessary informative details, investment calculator, and norms for opening an NPS account, the platform is self-explanatory and easy to access.
7. From here, click on “New Registration”. Fill in the required details and choose your “Central Record Agency” (i,e. NSDL or KFintech) by clicking on the dropdown. After that click on the “Invest Now” button.
8. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter OTP and click on “Continue”.
9. This will navigate you to the following Form.
10. Fill in the required information and click on “Submit”. The following popup will appear on your screen. Click on “OK”.
11. This will take you to the following page. Click on “ Registration”. You can click on FAQ, in case you have any questions.
12. After you click on registration, you’ll land on the following page. Choose the appropriate options and fill in the required information.
Note: Please upload the Aadhar Paperless Offline e-KYC ZIP file. If ZIP file is not available, you can click on the given link to download it.
13. Click on “Continue”. This will take you to the following page.
14. Confirm the declaration by clicking on the above check box to proceed. After that, you will land on the “Subscriber Registration” page. Fill in the required information
15. Click on “Generate Acknowledgement No.”After this step, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number containing your Acknowledgement number and code. You can use the Acknowledgement number and code, in case, your session gets expired during the registration process. Once you generate your Acknowledgement number, you will land on the following page.
16. Click on “OK”. This will navigate you to the following page. Fill in the required information.
Note: Please fill in the FATCA Details (Indian tax residency) even if you don’t fall in the US Person category.
17. Click on “Save & Proceed”. This will take you to the 3rd step of the registration process. The following screen will appear on your desktop/laptop/mobile phone. Fill in the required details.
18. Click on “Save & Proceed”. This will take you to the following page. Choose the Pension Fund Manager from the dropdown menu.
19. Then choose your investment option wisely and fill in the required details.
20. Then click on “Save & Proceed”. This will navigate you to the Document Upload step of the registration process. Upload the required documents and click on “Upload”.
21. Then you will be taken to the next step in which you will need to upload your photo and signature. Upload the photo and signature.
22. Click on “Save”. This will take you to the last step of the detailed submission process. Fill in the required details and click on “Confirm Payment”.
23. This will take you to the following screen. You can see the NPS summary. You can also edit your amount from this page.
24. Click on “Confirm Registration”. After you click on “Confirm Registration”, the following popup will appear on your screen. Edit the information if you want, otherwise, click on the “Confirm”.
25. After that, make your payment and you will receive a confirmation message through SMS on your registered mobile number.
Hurray! Your NPS account is opened.